Sunday 28 June 2015

Poster de las Piscine

 Number were quite low at group on Wednesday evening. Holidays are in part to blame but Elizabeth has had a fall (and she is one of our younger members!) and I hear that she has a broken leg to go with a concussion! A little too much Elizabeth?

Hope you get back on two feet soon Elizabeth!!

Beverley returned to group with a knitting project for a third Grandchild

love the lacy pattern


Brenda is making her own Rainforest with a collection of Batik fabrics
some great colours
 Maggie has completed making her version of the "Hussuff"
 this is the inside

Carol has an ongoing project using hexagons. This may have taken .........  well, some time, but it is something to keep coming back to and will get finished - one day!
Grandmothers Flower Garden
 And it is true - We have contaminated another victim!!
Nous savions que cela arriverait!

Gill has visited a couple of local Patchwork shops and has spent (far too much) money and geared herself up with the equipment to feed her new habit!
Welcome to the fold Gill!
Gill's First Patchwork Finish!
 Sally is knitting a lovely little jumper. I think that is for her Grandchild too
Love Fisherman's Rib!
 And finally, Susan had stitched another of her squares.  These are so sweet.


I am not sure I will get to add another blog post from where I am staying. That pool is so inviting when the temperature tops 90 deg!  But I have my space in the water with an umbrella for shade and a good book to read so I will suffer in .... silence

Rendez-vous à mon retour


1 comment:

  1. Sorry, but schoolroom French has deserted me and I can't understand a word written, but I think you will return?

    It is going to be hot here this week coming up from France!!

    ReplyDelete