Tuesday 23 June 2015

Just Beacause I'm away....

Doesn't mean I am going to slack off with keeping the blog up to date!

Un petit oiseau m'a envoye quelques photos du lundi  (translate!)

Jan has nearly finished the blocks for her baby quilt

Carole has made a lovely Scottie dog



 And some Half Square Triangle tote bags
 Di is making more Christmas decorations

 Kay has been busy making "Prick & Stitch cards. These are quite time consuming, but they are very pretty aren't they?


Mrs Beal has now finished her Kaffe Fasset quilt. This is so colourful!!
this is the back - Fabulous!

and this is the quilt front. Love the stripey border
Muriel has been busy dressmaking for her Grand-daughter
a very pretty dress 
Well done Muriel!

si quelqu'un parvient à envoyer des photos à partir de mercredi alors je vais les amener ici plutôt que de passer du temps dans la piscine! Honnête !!!


2 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoyed la piscine - was it froid ou chaud?? That is the limit of my school French!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed Monday but will be back next week. I can see there was lots going on. I love Mrs Beal's Kaffe Fassett quilt. It is so colourful! X

    ReplyDelete