Monday 22 April 2013

W.I.P. day

Firstly let me apologise because my camera ran out of steam after taking only  two photos, so the rest have been taken by my phone and the quality may be as suspect as my usual snaps.

There seemed to be a lot of W.I.P (work in progress) being done today..

Angie's hexie cushion

Jo's also working on her hexie 'thing'
Jo's not sure what her's will end up as, but she just carries on regardless.

Lynda may have taken up the challenge with this quilt....yes, she is still hand quilting it

Lovely Star

She's keeping warm as she looks down her nose at someone.

We have seen these little blocks being made for many months (if not years) but now the blocks are being put together with 'quilt as you go method'.

Looking good Mrs B
'Crazy' isn't going to be left out
 
So pretty

I can't remember seeing this before, lovely appliqué going on in this corner of the room.
 
Think this belongs to Pauline 
and introducing this 'snails trail' 
 
Just adding the bias trail to the border.
Wonder what wonders we will be seeing next time!

JUST A REMINDER
Please return all Linus quilts next week as Joan (Linus Lady) will be here to collect all the finished quilts.  We would like all unfinished quilts returned as well, so that we can have a 'tally up' and if quilts are needed in the coming year we will know whether we can provide them.







1 comment: