Tuesday 10 January 2012

Monday 9th January 2012

After a longish break it seemed that everyone was very happy to return to our weekly group.  I don't think I have seen so many members turn up for one meeting in a long time.   Lynda did a head count and it seems that there were 47 of us altogether, so the new rules regarding Tea making could not have come in at a more appropriate time.  Did you know there was a cunning plan when we were given cups for Christmas??? Yes,  we now make our own Tea or Coffee.  I believe in future the Tea Urn will be filled and put on, but it will be up to each and everyone of us to make our own Tea and Coffee.  I for one think this is a good idea, after all making drinks for  + - 50 folk could take up all your sewing time.

Just look how busy everyone is
Lot of work going on here too

A few ladies had made a start on the bags for their cups, so they will be able to show off next week at the all day session.  Next week's all day will be a bit of a finish up day so you can clear your 2011 backlog ready to start afresh for 2012.   

3 comments:

  1. Sorry I missed you girls! Have made my bag already so will be able to show off next week. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a busy day that was!. It seemed to be over before I managed to get my sewing out

    ReplyDelete
  3. see you Monday looking forward to seeing Ena s bag still watching this space !!!!! Ena.

    ReplyDelete