Monday 12 September 2011

First attempt at blogging

Today at the group, we had an apple fest..... someone had a bumper crop, so came to share with us. The talk  ( in the corner I sit) was on how we would be cooking them, and some great recipes came up, but for me you can't beat good old Apple  Pie, alas the sewing got the back seat today.
BUT
What I did learn this afternoon, was how to add to this blog, so not all chatting this week.

Last Christmas we were all given a charm pack as a gift Yeah!!! so I decided to make a table centre with my pack.  I used the Pat Sloan tutorial called 'Lucky Charm'  but altered the centre flowers.

Now to test my skills I will try to add the photo of my table centre.  O.K. not so cleaver, as the photo I wanted to appear here has appeared shown up above.

Looks like this site might be a bit like my quilts ....work in progress

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Quilt! I hope that all of the Charm Pack projects will be on display at the 5th Exhibition of work at the end of October. All of you who have not finished BE WARNED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your name 'sewhappy', it really suits you..

    ReplyDelete